Many Nokia 5 Users have reported having issues enabling Dolby Equalizer and Surround Sound feature on their nokia android smartphone. When a user tries the open Dolby Equalizer its does work, instead it just shows a blank white screen.
HMD is aware of the issues and is currently working on a solution, but luckily for Nokia 5 users, I will be sharing a solution on how to enable Dolby Surround Sound on Nokia 5. Kindly following the steps below CAREFULLY.
How to Fix Nokia 5 Dolby Equalizer Problem
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Apps
3. Select the 3-dots on the upper right, then select Show System
4. Find and select the MusicFX app on the list
5. Then select Storage
6. Then select Clear Cache, then Clear Data
7. Now, go back to Google Play and select Equalizer settings, and it may be already available to do your adjustment settings
1. Go to Settings > Apps
2. Tap on options botton (on the top right corner)
3. Click Show System
4. Locate Music FX
5. Click on Data Storage and Clear Cache
6. Now Disable MusicFX
7. Now Download Dolby APK – Click Here (DO NOT OPEN MUSIC Player)
8. Again goto setting and enable Music FX
Now Open Music Player and Enjoy.
You can now uninstall Dolby Atmos APK