The 2019 Independent National Electoral Commision (INEC) General election has been set to commence from Saturday, 16 February 2019. INEC has urged all patriotic Nigerian who are eligible to vote to visit the nearest INEC registration centre to register and apply for their permanent voter card (PVC).
This post will list out how find the nearest voters registration and PVC pickup center in your LGA.
Below are some important facts to take note of;
CVR CENTRES: The Continuous Voter Registration shall be carried out in the Local Government Area offices or at such other locations within the Local Government Areas as may be designated by the Commission. The list of such centres for the CVR Exercise shall be publicized in the Local Government Areas.
HOURS OF CVR: The Continuous Voter Registration exercise will take place at the INEC Local Government offices and designated centres between the hours of 9.00am and 3.00pm daily, Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays.
The following steps are meant to help you register for the forth coming 2019 elections.
Before you register to vote, make sure you don’t have a valid registration from 2011 or 2015. To confirm validity, to check your voter status – Click Here
How to Register to Vote
To get a full list INEC registration center in ALL states – Click HERE
– Take along with you your birth certificate, passport, identity card/driver’s license or any other document that can prove your identity, age and nationality.
– A Temporary Voter’s Card (TVC) will be issued to you after your registration.
– You will be contacted when your Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC) is ready.
PVC Pickup Location Finder
INEC has decentralized PVC pickups. Now you can pickup your PVC at your ward. Use the form below to find where you can pickup your PVC. Pickups for Ekiti & Osun state remain at their respective LGAs.
To begin visit – http://govote.ng/pickup
– Enter your PU number as it appears on your card.
(This can be found on the Top right of your Temporary Voters Card)
– Enter your email address or phone number if you want us to send your pickup information
Thanks for visiting, don’t forget to share. Also kindly Bookmark this Blog and visit again.