JAMB Direct Entry candidates can now successfully login and check their 2017 admission status on CAPS Admission Acceptance page via their JAMB profile. Below is a procedure of how to check and accept your JAMB 2017 direct entry admission.
How To Check JAMB CAPS Direct Entry Profile Admission Status
2. Login with the credentials( email and password).
3. After successfully logging in, click on the options button ( the button with 3 dash) at the top of the page.
4. You’ll see CAPS under the tag ‘Admissions’. Click on it and you’ll be taken to the CAPS page.
5. You’ll see some options listed at the left-hand side. Click on ‘Admission Status’.
7. Your details will now be displayed
If you’ve been admitted, you can either ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’
NOT Admitted in JAMB CAPS Portal/ Market Place
Candidates that see “NOT Admitted” on thier JAMB CAPS Dashbaord should know that it means your school hasn’t commenced its admission process. You are advised to check back later.
When you school has released thier admission list, you will notice the “Accept Admission” Icon will be visible and able to click.
If you have been admitted by your school and JAMB CAPS portal says “NO Admission Given Yet” I suggest, you contact your school for further instructions.
Below are some other notification which you may see on your JAMB Dashboard;
Admission in Progess
Welcome – If you see this message on your screen, it means you are currently accessing the portal using a incompartible device such as mobile phone. JAMB CAPS portal should be accessed only with a PC.
Thanks for visiting, don’t forget to share. Also kindly Bookmark this Blog and visit again.