JAMB CAPS Admission Process
1. How JAMB CAPS Admission Works
How to Check JAMB CAPS Admission Status
You can now check 2018/2019 Admission status on JAMB Central Admission Processing System Portal.
* Then enter you UTME registration Number
* Click on the submit button.
Facts about JAMB CAPS Admission
Below are some important facts about JAMB CAPS you should know;
– Note that once you accept an admission, it can’t be reversed. – If you reject the admission, your profile and details becomes available in the market place for other institutions that can accept the qualification you have for the course you intend to study to offer you admission.
– Scoring higher than the cut-off mark does not guarantee admission but makes the candidate eligible for admission consideration. It is not UTME that qualifies the person. It is O level, A level that qualifies a person for admission.
– Also only candidates who meet the O’ level and A’ level requirements and other criteria set by institutions would be offered admission in 2017/2018.
– JAMB will not tolerate illegal admissions by any higher institution and students admitted illegally won’t be regularised anymore.
NOT Admitted in JAMB CAPS Portal/ Market Place
Candidates that see “NOT Admitted” on thier JAMB CAPS Dashbaord should know that it means your school hasn’t commenced its admission process. You are advised to check back later.
When you school has released thier admission list, you will notice the “Accept Admission” Icon will be visible and able to click.
If you have been admitted by your school and JAMB CAPS portal says “NO Admission Given Yet” I suggest, you contact your school for further instructions.
Below are some other notification which you may see on your JAMB Dashboard;
Admission in Progess
Welcome – If you see this message on your screen, it means you are currently accessing the portal using a incompartible device such as mobile phone. JAMB CAPS portal should be accessed only with a PC.
Also Read: caps jamb gov ng candidate registration