What is SP Flash Tool – SP flash tool is a very powerful software used by software engineers to fixed device firmware related issues such as bricked MTK Android (e.g Tecno, Gionee, Infinix, Opsson, Innjoo etc) that wouldn’t come on and even refused to boot into recovery mode. Also you can install any type of custom recoveries like TWRP or CWM, flash any custom or stock ROM firmware and hard reset or “factory reset” your mtk device
How to flash MTK devices using SP Flash Tool
The process of flashing an android device running on either Qualcomm Snapdragon, MediaTek (MTK) or Spreadtrum (SPD) can be very complicated. This post will show you how you can flash MTK device like Tecno, Gionee, Infinix, Opsson, Innjoo etc.
This is a very powerful software so before I begin I would like to state clearly that you should be very careful and I would be responsible for any further damage that may happen to your device.
How to download, Install SP Flash Tool and fix MTK Firmware issues
– Launch Flashtool inside the extracted folder
– Click on scatter loader button
– Select the scatter file inside the stock ROM folder of the device you want to flash
– Select either Download only, Firmware Upgrade or Format + Download from drop down menu
– Click Download Button
– Now turn off and connect your device to PC
– Wait for flashing process to complete
– Reboot device
– If there was no cache or userdata inside the ROM folder, you might need to factory reset device from recovery after flash.
Thanks for visiting, don’t forget to share. Also kindly Bookmark this Blog and visit again.