What is NPower VAID (TAX)
VAID means The Voluntary Asset and Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) seeks to encourage non-compliant and partially compliant taxpayers to voluntarily declare their correct income and assets and pay the appropriate tax due to the government.
About 3,700 Npower VAIDS volunteers will be selected to help achieve the objectives of VAIDS.
N-VAIDS will work with Federal Ministry of Finance and Joint Tax Boards as Community Tax Liaison Officers.
→ Unemployed graduates or non graduates
→ Must be a graduate (Bachelors or Higher National Diploma)
→ Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Programme
→ Selection Preference Disciplines: Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Economics, Law, Finance, Psychology and other allied disciplines in the social sciences.
Knowledge and experience: Essential
→ Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools
→ Good written and spoken English
→ Excellent Analytical and Diagnostic aptitude
→ Desirable: knowledge of tax laws and administration in Nigeria
Ultimately, N-Power VAIDS volunteers can aspire to a life-long career in finance or allied fields. Possible destinations include:
→ Tax Assessor/ Collector.
→ Legal and Compliance Manager
How to Register for NPOWER 2017 (VAID)
To serve you better, N Power advises that you have the following ready before you go on to apply;
1. Your 11 Digit Bank Verification Number (BVN)
2. Surname, First Name and Middle Name as registered on your BVN. Please note that your personal information must match with your information as registered for your BVN
3. Your 10 digit Bank Account Number
4. A pen and paper to record your unique reference number.
To Register – Click HERE
For more info email – APPLY2017@NPOWER.GOV.NG
1. What is N-Power?
N-Power is a job creation and empowerment initiative of the Social Investment Programme of the Federal Government of Nigeria. N-Power and is designed to help young Nigerians acquire and develop life-long skills to become solution providers in their communities and to become players in the domestic and global markets.
2. What are the Categories of Job Creation and Empowerment Programmes on N-Power?Programmes are categorized into Graduate and Non-Graduate;1. N-POWER AGRO
3. When is N-Power Registration starting and How can I Register for N-Power Programme.
Registration portal opens on JUNE 13 2017. Nigerian Youths can register for N-Power by visiting apply.npower.gov.ng
4. What are the Documents required for N-Power Registration?
Your BVN will be required along with scanned passport, BSC or HND and NYSC certificate. These will all be uploaded to the portal.
If your documents cannot be uploaded because of the size you can scan and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also edit your passport size to 45mm by 35mm by following the instructions below;
Open the passport with paint application, click CONTROL W on your keyboard, you will see option of resize by percentage or pixel, click on pixel, change the number in horizontal to 132, vertical to 170, click ok and save the new size, you are good to go.
Note that If the box is not allowing you to input the number, untick the box that have *maintain aspect ratio*, input the 132 and 170 then save.
6. When is the Deadline for N-Power Registration?
Application for N-Power Graduate Programme deadline is 13th of July 2017.
7. What kind of Assessment Questions will be asked?
N Power Assessment question will include personal question and also question related to Quantitative Reasoning, English and General Knowledge.
8. When is N-Power Recruitment Test Scheduled?
Below are New 2017 N-Power Online Assessment Timetable;1. N-TAX Online Assessment commence from 15th – 19th of July. 2. N- Power Health Assessment starts July 20th – July 24th3. N-Agro Online Assessment commence from July 25th – 1st August4. N-Teach Online Assessment commence from August 2nd – 16th AugustRead more Here
9. How will an Applicant Know if He/She Was Shortlisted?
If the applicants BVN matches his/her application, the applicant will be contacted to write the assessment test.
10. Can I Take N-Power Test on my Phone and other Mobile devices?
Yes!, Applicant are permitted to take N-Power assessment test on their data-enabled smartphones.
11. What are the Steps to Write Online Assessment Test?If you where contacted via SMS, You will need your Phone Number and BVN to login. R
12. When will the N-Power list be Released.
A list of successful applicant will be published shortly after the registration ends. However, before the list comes out, there will be a verification, testing and selection exercise that will be done in order to select applicants.
13. What are the criteria for selection on N-Power Programme.
ONLY applicants whose BVN records match their application will write the assessment tests. Below are the N Power Application Processes;
2. BVN Verification
4. Device Selection
5. Pre Selection
6. Physical Verification
14. How can i contact N-Power for details and more technical Assistance?You can contact N-Power via Email on email@example.com or via their Twitter Page on @npower_ng
Also Read: 1. About N-Power Aptitude Test
portal npower gov ng login
npower assessment test 2017N-Tax, N-Health, N- Agro, N-Teach Test Date
http portal npower gov ng register
Npower interview questions
www npower gov ng application form