You can now check/confirm status and accept your JAMB admission offered to you by your school of choice via your JAMB profile. JAMB has now introduced CAPS in candidate’s dashboard. The ‘CAPS’ option can be located under the ‘Admission’ tag.
Also Read: How to Print JAMB 2018 Exam SLIP
How to Accept your JAMB 2018 CAPS Admission
To Begin – You are advised to use a PC for better browsing experience
1. Visit https://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Login and sign in using your credentials (email and password)
3. Now click on CAPS to visit the JAMB CAPS Acceptance Page
4. Click on Admission Status
If your school is yet to release admission list, it will read: “admission in progress, check back later” under the tag ‘Admission Status’. Therefore the candidate would be unable to either click on the ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’ button.
Check 2018 UTME Result
Facts about JAMB CAPS Admission
Below are some important facts about JAMB CAPS you should know;
– Note that once you accept an admission, it can’t be reversed. – If you reject the admission, your profile and details becomes available in the market place for other institutions that can accept the qualification you have for the course you intend to study to offer you admission.
– Scoring higher than the cut-off mark does not guarantee admission but makes the candidate eligible for admission consideration. It is not UTME that qualifies the person. It is O level, A level that qualifies a person for admission.
– Also only candidates who meet the O’ level and A’ level requirements and other criteria set by institutions would be offered admission in 2018/2019.
– JAMB will not tolerate illegal admissions by any higher institution and students admitted illegally won’t be regularised anymore.