The ICAN ATSWA registration for March 2019 examination will commence from Thursday December 20th 2018 to Wednesday March 6th 2019. After this date the online portal www.icanexamsonline.org/ats will be closed for registrations.
While the March 2019 ICAN Accounting Technicians Scheme, West Africa (ATSWA) examinations will be held in member countries on Tuesday, March 12, 2019 and Wednesday, 13, 2019.
The Accounting Technicians Scheme, West Africa (ATSWA) examinations will be held in member countries on 12 & 13 March 2019 under the Council of The Association of Accountancy Bodies in West Africa (ABWA). The examinations will be held in the following centres in Nigeria: Aba, Abakaliki, Abeokuta, Abuja, Ado-Ekiti, Akure, Amuwo-Lagos, Awka, Benin-City, Calabar, Enugu, Ibadan, Ikeja, Ilesha, Ilisan, Ilorin, Ikorodu, Jalingo, Jos, Kaduna, Kano, Lokoja, Makurdi, Malete, Mowe, Ogbomoso, Okija, Onitsha, Osogbo, Otta, Owerri, Oye-Ekiti, Port-Harcourt, Umuahia, Uyo, Victoria-Island, Warri and Yenagoa.
The Institute reserves the right to transfer any candidate from his or her chosen centre to another centre if the need arises.
How to register for ICAN March 2019 ATS Examinations
- Candidates are required to register online for March 2019 diet examinations at the ICAN website www.icanexamsonline.org/ats using Pay direct.
- Kindly note that registration for the examination is restricted to registered students of the Institute, that is, those that have been given registration numbers.
- The Study Texts are available for collection FREE by candidates at any ICAN District Offices and Liaison Offices in the respective centres outside Lagos while those for Lagos centre will collect theirs at 82, Murtala Muhammed Way, Ebute-Metta, Lagos on presentation of a hardcopy of the evidence of payment.
- Candidates should download March 2019 diet’s INSIGHT from the Institute’s website, www.ican-ngr.org. Also STUDY TEXTS may be downloaded from the Institute’s website under ‘STUDENTS’ icon.
To get all ICAN ATSWA Study packs and Syllabus – Click Here
March 2019 Online Registration Guide
1. BEFORE PAYMENT: Check and Print out your Examination/Financial Status under the Student icon on the Institute’s website: www.icanig.org before effecting payment through Paydirect,
2. METHODS OF PAYMENT FOR EXAMINATION FEES
Pay Direct: pay directly into ICAN e-Collection Account at any Commercial bank in Nigeria. Obtain your payment Receipt and thereafter:
Proceed with your application for the exam at ICAN website: www.icanonline-ngr.com/paydirect
Enter your Deposit Slip Number on the payment receipt
Enter your receipt number
Click on the SUBMIT button to generate eVoucher containing 12 digits and 6 digits PIN and Serial Number respectively required for your online registration
Proceed to the web address on the e-voucher i.e. www.icanexamsonline.org/ats to register for the examination.
3. ON-LINE REGISTRATION:
Scan a copy (JPEG format, 20kb maximum file size) of your passport photograph (white background) for the online registration before commencement of online examination registration.
Scan a copy of your signature. (JPEG format, 20kb maximum file size)
Complete the Online form at ICAN website: www.icanexamsonline.org/ats and click on submit.
Print the following after clicking on submit:
i. Completed online examination form;
ii. Examination Time table, centres and their addresses;
iii. Examination offences and disciplinary measures;
iv. Examination warning to all candidates
Note that (iii) and (iv) above should be thoroughly understood and applied as appropriate.
To get the complete ICAN March 2019 ATS exam fees – Click Here