JAMB CAPS Admission Process
1. How JAMB CAPS Admission Works
How to Check JAMB CAPS Admission Status
You can now check 2017/2018 Admission status on JAMB Central Admission Processing System Portal.
* Then enter you UTME registration Number
* Click on the submit button.
How to Accept or Reject JAMB CAPS Admission Online
You can now check/confirm status and accept your JAMB admission offered to you by your school of choice via your JAMB profile. JAMB has now introduced CAPS in candidate’s dashboard. The ‘CAPS’ option can be located under the ‘Admission’ tag. – Read More
Facts about JAMB CAPS Admission
Below are some important facts about JAMB CAPS you should know;
– Note that once you accept an admission, it can’t be reversed. – If you reject the admission, your profile and details becomes available in the market place for other institutions that can accept the qualification you have for the course you intend to study to offer you admission.
– Scoring higher than the cut-off mark does not guarantee admission but makes the candidate eligible for admission consideration. It is not UTME that qualifies the person. It is O level, A level that qualifies a person for admission.
– Also only candidates who meet the O’ level and A’ level requirements and other criteria set by institutions would be offered admission in 2017/2018.
– JAMB will not tolerate illegal admissions by any higher institution and students admitted illegally won’t be regularised anymore.