This is a guide on how to register and get your JAMB confirmation code to which is needed for your 2018 – 2018 UTME profile account creation.
1. Sends his/her Surname, First Name & Middle Name (where applicable).
This should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all to JAMB short code of 55019
2. One cell number (mobile number) can be used by one candidate only
3. A confirmation code of 10 characters is received by the candidate on the same telephone number which will be used to procure the ePIN
Read: How to Purchase JAMB 2018 ePIN
How to fix error in JAMB Profile Creation
1. To correct a mistake in candidate’s name, resend a text message (from the registered number) “CORRECT Surname First name Middlename” to 55019
2. To retrieve a lost confirmation code, resend a text message (from the registered number) “RESEND” to 55019