This is a guide on how to register and get your JAMB confirmation code to which is needed for your 2018 – 2019 UTME registration.
Also Read; Solution to Problem Receiving JAMB Profile Code
1. Sends his/her Surname, First Name & Middle Name (where applicable).
This should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all to JAMB short code of 55019
2. One cell number (mobile number) can be used by one candidate only
3. A confirmation code of 10 characters is received by the candidate on the same telephone number which will be used to procure the ePIN.
How to fix error in JAMB Profile Creation
1. To correct a mistake in candidate’s name, resend a text message (from the registered number) “CORRECT Surname First name Middlename” to 55019
2. To retrieve a lost confirmation code, resend a text message (from the registered number) “RESEND” to 55019