For information on Requirements & How to Apply for 2017 Direct Short Service Cadets(DSSC) – Click Here
Update: NAF Shortlist 2017/2018 – Nigerian Airforce Successful Candidate Result
The Nigerian Airforce has finally released a list of successful applicants for the 2017 screening. Successful candidate were sent sms. However candidates can also check online by following the procedure below; 1. visit careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng 2. Select your state 3. Check for your name
The Zonal Screening for the Nigerian Air Force 2017 Recruitment Exercise is scheduled to commence on 23 February 2017 at the following centres;
1. Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
2. 303 MAG Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
3. Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
4. 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
5. 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
6. 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
7. Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
8. 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
9. 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
The Nigeria Air force is inviting all interest applicants for the 2017 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment exercise which will be hold from 23rd febuary – 16 March 2017. However the NAF(Nigerian Air Force) Online registration commences on the 14th of January and ends on the 17th of February.
Below are Qualification for the Nigerian Airforce 2017 Recruitment;
1. Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth
2. Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for Male and 1.63m for Female
a. Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years by 31 December 2017.
b. Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
a. Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 17 and 24 years of age except for those applying as drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years by 31 December 2017.
b. Applicants must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organizations.
c. Drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
d. Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which will include certificates and medals.
For more information contact Nigerian Airforce support on following support lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 08053440802 or Email: [email protected]