The Nigerian immigration services often announces job vacancies in various position when available. This post will list out some requirements and how to apply for NIS jobs.
General Application Requirements
* Candidates for the Nigeria Immigration Service enlistment must be Nigerian by birth.
* Candidates must be medically fit and present endorsement of medicinal wellness from a government hospital.
* Candidates for the Nigeria Immigration Service job must be free from financial humiliation.
* Candidates for the Nigeria Immigration Service enrollment must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
* Candidate’s stature must not be under 1.65m for guys and 1.60m for females.
* Candidate for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be of good character and should not have been sentenced of a criminal offence and must not be an individual from a secret society/cult.
* Candidate’s chest size of at least 0.87m for men.
Candidates with any of the listed incapacities require not to apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment:
Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
Gross malformation of teeth
Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
Amputation of any part of physical body
Hearing impaired (deaf)
Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
Computer Based Test
There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2017 exercise.
The Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment Candidates are advised to print out the referee from which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
This Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2017 application is absolutely free
How to Apply
Apply is done on NIS recruitment portal. This page will be updated when NIS vacancies are available.