Most PHCH customer often complain of the hectic and frustrating situations the face when trying recharge their prepaid metres in PHCN outlets.
This post is going to explain how you can top up your PHCN prepaid meter online;
1. Visit your bank’s official website or use your phone and launch the mobile app (if they have it).
2. Enter your Login details.
3. Locate the menu for Paying Bills.
4. Now select PHCN.
5. Provide all necessary details
i. Your meter number
ii. The amount you are purchasing and the other required details. (Be sure all details are correctly entered.)
6. Enter your security password if prompted to.
7. Confirm the transaction.
8. Check the number of your online transaction token and enter it in the right field. You will be sent a transaction confirmation message and your meter token in your mailbox or via SMS. The meter token is what you use to load the Prepaid Meter.
When you have your token, go to your Prepaid Meter, and insert the meter smart card. Then enter the PIN code that is on your token and your digital power consumption device will be recharged instantly.
Below is a Video Tutorial on how to buy units or top up your prepaid meter online using Quickteller.