Each year Nigerian universities produces fresh graduates who are academically sound and ready to venture into the labour market after their mandatory National youth service(NYSC).
Some of the questions on the minds of fresh graduates while seeking for employment is “What is the entry level salary of banks or companies in Nigeria”. Well this post will help you determine the highest paying Jobs in Banks, Oil Companies and other organisation in Nigeria.
In this post, I’m going to be reviewing some of the salary structure at entry-level of some top organizations in various sectors and also help find out the companies that pay the highest salaries in Nigeria.
Some of the sectors which I’ll be reviewing are;
1. Banking and Finance
2. Oil and Gas
4. Electronic and Electrical
5. Auditing and Consulting
Entry Level Salary for Banking and Finance in Nigeria
1. Union Bank – N215,000
2. Guaranty Trust Bank – N209,000
3. Diamond Bank – N240,000 (N80,000 for trainees)
4. United Bank for Africa – N142,000
5. First Bank – N119,000 (before confirmation) , N100,000 (after 6. confirmation).
6. Access Bank – N237,000
7. Enterprise Bank – N249,000
8. Keystone Bank – N127,000 excluding allowances
9. Fidelity Bank Plc N180,000
10. Skye Bank N104,000
11. FBN Capital N160,000+
Entry Level Salary for Oil Companies in Nigeria
1. Shell (SPDC) N667,000 (permanent), N250,000 to N500,000 (contract)
2. Exxon Mobil – N1million
3. Total Oil – N1million
4. Mobil Oil Nigeria – N500,000
5. Mobil Producing Nigeria – N700,000 – N800,000
6. Schlumberger – N500,000
7. Chevron – N750,000+
8. Halliburton N375,000
9. IOCs E&P (upstream) N600,000 to N1million
10. Independents E&P (upstream) N300,000 – N600,000
11. Multinational oil servicing N300,000 – N600,000
12.Tier 2/ Indigenous oil servicing N200,000 – N400,000
13. Tier 1 downstream N200,000 – N400,000
14. Tier 2 downstream N150,000 – N200,000
15. NNPC – N190,000
16. DPR – N190,000
17. PPPRA – N190,000
18. NestOil Plc – N150,000
Entry Level Salary for Manufacturing Companies in Nigeria
1. PZ Cussons N145,000 (RDM i.e. sales)
2. Meristem – N100,000+ with profit sharing
3. Guinness Nigeria – N120,000 – N160,000
4. Dangote Sugar – N150,000
5. Dangote Cement – N140,000
6. Nigerian Bottling Company – N148,000 – N160,000
7. Cadbury Nigeria Plc – N130,000
8. Frigoglass – N50,000
9. Nigerian Breweries Plc – N350,000
10. Lafarge – N90,000 excluding allowances
Entry Level Salary for Electrical/Electronics Companies in Nigeria
1. General Electric N300,000+
2. Huawei Technologies – N140,000
3. Tecno Mobile N120,000
4. Ericsson N88,000
5. EEDC Eastern Electric Distribution Company N350,000
6. PHCN N87,000 (excluding bulk rent and pay leave allowance
Entry Level Salary for Auditing and consulting Companies in Nigeria
1.KPMG – N124,500 (for non-chartered accountants in units which requires
2.ICAN/ACCA Certifications e.g. Audit and Tax divisions)
3.N138,000 (for other entry level staff e.g. staff in Advisory division
4. KPMG N171,000 b.t. (non-chartered ET)/ N145,000 (non-chartered ETOP)
5. PWC N140,000 (non chartered)
6. Deloitte N150,000 a.t.
Entry Level Salary for Telecommunications Companies in Nigeria
1. MTN Nigeria N180,000 – N250,000
2. Globacom N120,000
3. Airtel Nigeria N100,000
1. P&G N200,00+
2. INEC N77,000 (including allowances)
3. PAL N77,000
4. Multichoice N40,000 – N70,000
Top 10 Companies that Pay Highest Salaries in Nigeria
1. Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria = N1m – N6M annually
2. Chevron = N2 million – N3 million annually.
3. Mobil Oil & Gas Multinational (Exxonmobil) – Pays N3.6million to
N9.6million annually as salary for entry level staff
4. NNPC (Oil & Gas) – Pays its entry staff about N1.56million per year.
5. MTN Nigeria – The telecommunication firm pays as much as N2 million per annum for their entry staff.
6. Nestle Nigeria PLC – Apart from allowance, Nestle Nigeria pays about N1 to N2.5million per annum.
7. The Nigeria Civil Service (Federal) – Annual salary is between N960 thousand to N1.2 million
8. Total Oil and Gas – Entry staff earns as high as N5 million and above annually.
9. Dangote Group – The salary for an Entry Staff is about N150,000.
10. Nigeria Breweries – The salary for an Entry Staff is from N800,000 and above.
**Note that the salary structures listed in this post are subject to change.
dangote salary scale
nigerian breweries salary scale
firs salary scheme
level 8/2 salary Nigeria
federal inland revenue service staff salary
dpr staff salary
nnpc salary structure
salary of nnpc staff fresh graduate
highest paying banks in nigeria 2016