This post will offer complete tutorials on how to Flash CyanogenOS and OxygenOS stock ROM on your OnePlus smartphone with tested and working CyanogenOS and OxygenOS for all OnePlus phones ranging from;
OnePlus occasionally releases customized OS for its smartphone. These updates are known to be one of the best customized Android OS and are very much appreciated by smartphone fans worldwide. Some of the most popular Custom firmware are the CyanogenOS and OxygenOS.
This process can have complications if instructions are not followed accurately, therefore I want to state that I will not be responsible for any damage that may happen to your device.
Requirements to flash ALL OnePlus Smartphone;
Download OnePlus 5 Stock ROM (OxygenOS)
Version: 4.5.3 (OxygenOS)
Download OnePlus 3T Stock ROM (OxygenOS)
Version: 4.1.6 (OxygenOS)
Download OnePlus 3 Stock ROM
Download OnePlus 2 Stock ROM
Download OnePlus X Stock ROM
Download OnePlus One Stock ROM
How to Flash OnePlus Smartphone with ROM Files
This process can be done in two methods,
* Flashing your phone using a PC
* Flash directly using only the Phone
* You have install Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool and USB drivers on your PC.
* Download your device’s ROM file in your computer.
* Reboot your phone into recovery mode. To this by shutting down your device. Then turn it back on while holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
* Choose “Install from USB” option in the recovery screen, tap OK to confirm. A screen with “You are in sideload mode” will be displayed.
Select > English > Install from USB > Upgrade from USB(OK)
* Connect your device to PC using a USB cable. Now open adb.exe from ADB folder & enter below command;
Windows: “adb sideload <filename>”
For Mac/Linux: “./adb sideload <filename>”
* Wait for the process to be completed, after this your phone will reboot and launch displaying your OS
* Copy downloaded ROM file into your device. Switch off your device & Reboot your phone into recovery mode. To do this, shut down your device and turn it back on while holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
* Choose “Install from local / Install from SD”, find your .zip file and click on “Install” to confirm.
Select > English > Install from Local > (OK)
* Wait a while, your phone should now update to the selected build and reboot automatically to take you into OxygenOS.