Update – To Apply for N Power 2017 Registration – Click Here
The National Directorate of Employment (NDE) job exchange portal is fully active and it’s designed to link job seekers and employers by capturing the relevant details of unemployed persons and create employment for them in various public and privates organization in the country.
The federal government launched the job exchange portal on April 5th 2017 and Online registration of Unemployed Nigerians has commenced. This portal is JobsForAll.ng
The registration process is divided into four parts:
2. Account (e-mail) information;
3. Education background; and
4. Employment (unemployment history).
Documents required to be uploaded are:
a. Recent passport photograph (jpg format)
b. Means of identification (scanned copy of any of International passport, National ID card, Driver License Voter Card or School Identification Card)
c. Curriculum vitae (PDF format only)
You will also be required to supply your:
* National Identification Number (NIN);
* A functioning e-mail address; and
How to Register on NDE Online Job Exchange Portal
– Click Register
– Now enter the following ;* Personal details * Account Information* Educational Background* Period & Reason of Unemployment and Required Skill
If the “Register” button in the body of the page is not working, you can click on the “Unemployed registration” link down the page.
This is a continuous process and has no deadline.
Thanks for visiting, don’t forget to share. Also kindly Bookmark this Blog and visit again.