Hello, if this post was helpful, Kindly use 4 seconds to LIKE or Share it.
Also Stay UPDATED, Follow my Blog on Twitter @Bukasblog and Facebook @mstabukasblog
You must have chosen Android smartphone over other operating systems for several reasons such accessibility, convenience, utility, etc. These smartphones aptly handle it, however, it’s just for a while. Apparently, Android smartphone have the tendency to lag after a certain use. Let’s say you have been using your device from a year or so. It started off with full glory but now can no longer assist you to its best.
Android devices in such cases often lag, crash, and even freeze. However, since they are developed with utter care and are open devices, these issues can be handled with a few steps on your smartphone. You can run these steps timely on your device and can expect decent functionality from Android.
1. Unload your phone: More often than not, you happen to pile up data and other stuff on your Android device, which hog space on it. These include each file you carry on your device, apps, browser history and cached data. In order to get rid of this, you should timely unload your phone.
You can delete unused apps, unwanted data such as duplicate and redundant files, remove browsing history from your browser and finally erase cached data from your phone’s settings. This will help you recover chunks of storage space and will make your phone lighter.
2. Manage Widgets: Some of you must have picked Android for widgets. However, they tend to hog huge resources on your device and slows it down. These windows constantly fetch data and look for updates. You should manage widgets on your device. You can limit them to minimum. Of course you shouldn’t sacrifice them all, however, bring them down to the minimum will make your device considerably smoother.
3. Ditch the Live Wallpaper: Live wallpaper are another thing that consume much battery and space on your device. So yes, you must ditch them if your phone doesn’t support huge memory space. You can rather put on normal wallpapers or your personalized wallpaper.
4. Keep your Phone’s Operating System up to date: Android devices receive system updates timely. If there is any update available on your device, you must immediately. If you haven’t received any such notification from a while, you can manually check for such update. To do this, simply go to Settings> About Phone> System Updates> let your phone check update available> if there is any update, proceed to update your device, if not then simply tap on Ok. In order to update your phone, you must be connected to Wi-Fi network. This might also take some time.
5. Opt for Factory Data Reset: If anything isn’t working for your device, you can perform factory data reset. This will remove all data and apps from your device. So before you perform factory data reset, ensure you have taken a backup of your data. To run this option, you need to visit your phone’s Settings> Back & Reset> Factory data reset> Reset Phone> Confirm Security set on your device. Your phone will start resetting data on it and you’ll have an all-clean phone.
These are some of the steps you can run on your device. Further, you can also use an Android Cleaner app, which helps your do all this in a click. Such apps can help you boost your phone’s speed, optimize it speed and battery life, delete duplicate files and junk data, manage your data and apps, put your phone apps on hibernate mode and also speed up any game before you play it.