Hello, if this post was helpful, Kindly use 4 seconds to LIKE or Share it.
Fibroid Tumors are abnormal growth in or on a woman's uterus that can cause severe abdominal pain, cramps, heavy bleeding etc.
According to research, about 20% - 80% of women develop fibroid by the age of 50. African American women are also at high risk of developing uterine fibroid. Uterine fibroid, also known as uterine leiomyomas which is a benign tumor are most common while leiomyosarcomas which is a malignant (cancerous) smooth muscle tumor is very rare.
What is the Cause and Risk Factor of Fibroid?
The reason for these non-cancerous growths in the womb isn't certain, however health experts have linked fibroid tumors to either of the following health factor;
Hormones - the cause of fibroid growth have been linked to the activities of the Estrogen and progesterone ovary hormones which causes the regeneration of the uterine lining during the menstrual cycle.
Family History - They are speculation that fibroid can develop due to hereditary and genetic, therefore if your mom or sister had fibroid, you too may be at risk.
Pregnancy and Fibroid - Research has proven that fibroid tends to develop during pregnancy due to the increased production of estrogen and progesterone in your body. Fibroid can also cause infertility, Miscarriage and may lead various pregnancy complications.
There are several other risk factors that health experts believe to explain fibroid development in the uterus, these are;
1. Race - sadly black women are at higher risk of developing uterine fibroid tumors earlier in life usually at ages 30 - 40. This is facts is very alarming and has since become a serious health concern in black women.
2. Obesity and Unhealthy Eating. - This is very important, below are 5 foods that may help you shrink your fibroid.
1. Fruits and Vegetables - they are rich in vitamins and nutrients that fight diseases and ailments.
2. Beans and Lentils - fatty meals tend to increase inflammation, therefore eat healthy by taking low-glycemic carbohydrate and plant based protein meals like legumes, beans and lentile to reduces symptoms.
3. Unprocessed Grains - Eat more of oat, brown rice, wild rice, quinoa and barley, because they are rich in antioxidants, fibre and proteins.
4. Low-fat Dairy Products - reduces consumption of high-fat items such as whole milk and fatty cheese they can aid inflammation.
5. Flaxseeds - they are rich fiber and omega-3 fats, which protect the body against inflammation and tumor growth. Flaxseed also contain phytoestrogens which block estrogen receptors on the cell in fibroid, thereby reduces its growth.
3. Chemical Exposure from unsafe cosmetic products.
What are the Symptoms of Fibroid.
In some cases, the fibroid are mild or may show no symptoms, however this depend on the size an location. Fibroid also shrink during and after menopause.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms below, a uterine fibroid embolization surgery may be required.
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Heavy or painful periods
- Abdominal discomfort or bloating
- Painful defecation
- Back Ache
- Urinary frequency or retention
Type of Fibroid Diagnoses and Modern Treatment for Fibroid
A pelvic examination is needed to determine the current state of the uterus and also the shape and size. Pelvic exams are also used in the treatment of Endometriosis.
Gynecologic Ultrasonography - a transvaginal ultrasound is usually carried out by inserting an ultrasound wand (transducer) in the vagina for the best visible view of the uterus.
Pelvic Magnetic Resonace Imagine(MRI) - accurately displays the size and location of the fibroid in the uterus.
After diagnosis are completed patient will be treated with a medical plan according to factors such as age, size of fibroid and health status.
Medications - patients will be given medication to help shrink or eliminate fibriods, control bleeding and pain using medication such anti-inflammatory pain relievers (ibuprofen), birth control pills, Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) agonists, such as leuprolide (Lupron) and an intrauterine device (IUD) that releases the hormone progestin.
Surgery - in this treatment an abdominal myomectomy (removal of very large or multiple growths) is done.
Minimally Invasive Procedures - this involves the use of an MRI machine for treatment of fibroid. By using High-energy, high-frequency sound waves to destroy them. Other similar methods of fibroid treatment are myolysis ( shrinking fibroid using an electric current or laser) and cryomyolysis (freezes the fibroid)
Can one cure Fibroid Tumors with Herbal drugs?
There is a herbal home remedy which is commonly referred to as 'Miracle Juice'. This drink is becoming quite popular as many say it has cured them of several ailment and disease like cancer and fibroid. The drink which basically consist of fruits can be easily prepare. Below are the ingredients for the Fibroid and in-Fertility and Cancer.
One Beet root, One Carrot and One Apple.
To prepare this herbal drink, simply wash and cut the fruits into pieces, and blend thoroughly, also include the skin. You can also add some lime or lemon to improve the taste.
Herbal experts advise you take this nutritious drink consistently for 3 months.
Below are some of the other health benefits of this Fibroid, Cancer and fertility medicinal drink.
- Boosts the immune system
- Improves eye sight.
- Shrinks Fibroid Cell and stops abnormal growth
- Restrains the growth of cancer cells
- Cures Ulcer
- Clear Acne
- Cures irregular Bowel issues and constipation
- Prevents heart attack and strengthens lungs etc.
Source: Health Afriq