Hello, if this post was helpful, Kindly use 4 seconds to LIKE or Share it.
Many have tried rooting Camon C9 with so many one-click root apps like KingRoot v4.9 and so on but haven't been succesful. The android marshmallow OS in the ROM must have a difficult encryption that isn't easy to bypass.
If you've been unsuccessful while trying to root Tecno Camon C9, this post will show you how to successfully root Tecno Camon C9.
How to Root Tecno Camon C9
To begin you'll need to
Unlock the boot-loader of Tecno Camon C9
Download SuperSU 2.76.ZIP Here (Hovatek)
Download TWRP For Tecno Camon C9 HERE (Ported by Hovatek)
- Now copy the 'Super SU.Zip' file into the root of internal storage and SD Card.
- Extract and copy Tecno Camon C9 TWRP recovery.img into the same folder as the fastboot.exe and adb.exe.
- The next step is to connect your phone to the PC via USB while ON and boot it into Fastboot.
- When the phone enters Fastboot, load the TWRP recovery to the phone by typing the command below then pressing Enter fastboot boot recovery.img
- This command will automatically boot Camon C9 into TWRP recovery mode
- In TWRP, if you get a prompt asking you to swipe to allow modification of the System partition, tap KEEP READ ONLY
- If TWRP offers to root the phone, select NO
- In TWRP recovery, tap Install
- Now locate the location of the SuperSU.zip and select it
- Swipe to confirm flashing of SuperSU.zip and wait till flashing is complete.
- Now reboot your device.
- Confirm Root by installing and running Root Checker. Download Root Checker APK HERE