Update on 2017 JAMB Policy and How to Regularize for NYSC without Problems

Hello, if this post was helpful, Kindly use 4 seconds to LIKE or Share it.

JAMB Policy for 2017 UTME

For information on the new JAMB Policy - Click HERE

Most prospective corp members often have difficulties during NYSC registration. Some of the challenges face during registration are;
- Change of Date of Birth
- Change of state/local government Area
- Correction of Name
- Sorry no admission is given yet

If you are experiencing any of these problems, then you will need to Regularize. The purpose of regularization is to ensure that JAMB has your current admission details that tally with admission/registration record in NYSC or the school that offered you admission. Therefore it is now compulsory for all graduates to be cleared by JAMB to qualify for mobilization by the NYSC.

What is JAMB Regularization?
This simply means reconciliation of your OND/ND/NCE/HND admission between your institution and JAMB.

Who are to Regularize?
- Students admitted through Pre-Degree programme (PREP) without JAMB
Information (like 2003, 2004, etc set)

- Students admitted for ND programme without JAMB Information.
- Students admitted through JAMB but found no admission information on the JAMB website.

- All Students admitted through JAMB mode but with different admission information on JAMB website.

However if you check your JAMB  admission status on JAMB website and you get wrong message, then you will also need to regularize.

How can I do JAMB Regularization?
1. Visit the website www.jamb.org.ng and click on the link regularization
2. Enter your jamb registration number given to you by your school and click on validate.
3. Fill in your necessary data; upload your passport and capture your right and left finger thumb print and click on submit.
4. Visit the link www.jamb.org.ng and select the year, the said institution offer you admission, click on the link Amend Data (Regularized Candidate Only)
5. Type in your jamb registration number and click on Validate, confirm if the data displays are correct then click update to submit it finally

What if I don't have JAMB Registration Number?
1. Visit your polytechnic or College of Education where you graduated and inform your student affairs unit that you want to do JAMB regularization.
2. Pay the jamb regularization fee i.e N5000 , then fill and submit all necessary forms.
3. You school will submit your data to JAMB and  a new JAMB  number will be generated and sent to your school.
4. After you collect your JAMB Number you can then use the new Jamb number to register for your NYSC or direct entry.

6. Still on the said year link, click on the link Check Admission Status
7. Type in your jamb registration number and click on check admission status

Congratulation <Your Name!!!!>
You Have Been Offered Admission for a 4-
Year First DEGREE Programme into
<Your School Name>
<Your Course and Faculty>

When is the Deadline for JAMB regularization
No date has been given yet but its advised that you act fast.

1 comment:

  1. I can't check my admission status on jamb portal why,when I login the response is may be it have been remove or not available


I'll like to know what you think.

Leave a COMMENT below.

Readers should feel free to also provide solutions.

Offensive & Spam Comments will NOT be Approved.


Also Read

Google+ Followers