Hello, if this post was helpful, Kindly use 4 seconds to LIKE or Share it.
Also Stay UPDATED, Follow my Blog on Twitter @Bukasblog and Facebook @mstabukasblog
The new iOS 9.3.3 has just been official released on iOS devices such as iPhones, iPad and iPod. This new OS is said to be the last before the release of iOS 10 which is expected to be announced sometime in September. I was excited and amazed when I was prompted to download iOS 9.3.3 on my iPhone 6.
However iOS 9.3.3 has also received some criticism from users world wide, as some user complained about not being able to access their iBook Store. There are also reports of deleted data such as ePubs, PDF and iBooks. However as the case my be, I advise you perform a complete back up before updating your iPhone, iPad or iPad.
|Image credit: Twitter|
In this post, I'm going to be giving a tutorial on how to jailbreak iOS iPhone, iPad and iPod operating on iOS 9.2 or 9.3.3 using a powerful Chinese software called PP Pangu. Before we begin make sure you back up your device using iTunes and iCloud.
- Now download and install the latest PP Pangu Jailbreak Tool on your PC by using this Download Link
- Connect your device via USB and RUN the software.
- Click on the Large Green Jailbreak Button.
- Enter the CAPTCHA code and then login with Apple ID
- PP Pangu will now be installed on your device
- Now go to Setting > then General > Device Management to trust the developer profile that was created with your email.
- Return to HOME Screen and Lunch PP app. Allow Notification and Uncheck the PP box below the large circle. Now tap the Large Circle to Jailbreak the iPhone.
- Lock your screen manually for 6 seconds to complete the process. You will then receive a message notifying you of a successful jailbreak on your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Note that will need to perform the jailbreak again by tapping the Large Circle in the PP app each time you restart device. So don't delete the app.