Hello, if this post was helpful, Kindly use 4 seconds to LIKE or Share it.
Ntel is also giving new subscribers the options to reserve their 0804 mobile number and also become and Ntel pioneers.
In this post, I'm going to be explaining how you can get to choose your customised Ntel mobile number in just a few steps. An example of a unique mobile number is 0804 444 4444 and also list all NTEL offices in lagos where you can collect your reserved mobile number.
How to Reserve an Ntel Phone Number Online.
1. Log on to http://ntel.com.ng/index.php
2. Click on 'Reserve Your Number'
3.Click on "Choose Your Own Number" or "Generate a Random Number".
4. Now Fill in your details: First name, Last name, Phone number, Email and Pickup state (be sure to fill in a valid phone number as ntel will contact you with that number)
5. Check box saying "I agree with ntel terms and conditions" to proceed.
6. Type in your Number of your Choice and check for availability.
7. If the Mobile Number is available, it will then be reserved for you, and you will be contacted by Ntel when your unique number is ready for pick up.
Also Read: See Phones will Browse faster on NTEL 4G LTE Network
Location to Pick Up NTEL SIM Card in Lagos
25 Obanikoro Way, Ilupeju, Off Western Avenue
1568 Damilare Street, Off Berger,
24 Rumens Road, South West, Ikoyi
76 Teslim Elias, Off Ahmadu Bello Way
512 Road, D Close, House 1, Off Redeemed Church, 2nd Gate.
662 Alake Way, Off Tejuoso, Off Railway Tracks, Yaba
Ntel Contact Number and Head Office
Ntel customer care number is 400 and their head office is located at "NECOM House, 15 Marina, Lagos"
NTEL OFFICIAL CONTACTS
NTEL Customer Care Line:
For NTEL Users: 400
For other Networks: +2348044000400
Office: NECOM House, 15 Marina, Lagos