Hello, if this post was helpful, Kindly use 4 seconds to LIKE or Share it.
How to Apply for Lagos State University 2014/2015 2nd Post UME Screening Exercise
LASU has commenced registration for its 2nd batch Post-UME screen exercise. All prospective Students can apply online from www.putme.lasu.edu.ng . The registration is to end on the 23RD of September 2014.
When you log in, Locate “Make Payment” and make a payment of N2000. Make sure you fill in your details properly, then click proceed.
You’ll then have to copy your transaction I.D; it will be used to make your payment via Quickteller.
Next step is to Log on to www.quickteller.com/lasu and click PAY. You’ll be prompted to enter your personal details and the transaction I.D you copied earlier. Click next to enter your Banking Details to make the payment.
After the payment is made, make sure you print your receipt. You will now have to return to www.putme.lasu.edu.ng to register for LASU 2014/2015 2nd batch Post-UME exam.
When you Log Select “Continue Registration” and begin to fill in your details.
The Post-UME screening date for LASU 2014/2015 2nd batch Post-UME exam is on Thursday 25th September at LASU main campus Ojo.
How to Register for Oduduwa University 2014/2015 Undergraduate and DE Admission
All prospective students of Oduduwa University Ipetumodu, Ile-Ife Osun State (OUI) can buy their admission form at the follow offices.
- Lagos Liaison Office: 213/215 Egbele-Idimu Rd, Oduduwa Plaza, Faith BIS opposite YEMKEM, IDIMU,Idimu Lagos. 08158492265
- Abuja Liaison Office: Oduduwa College Of Professional studies NICON Luxury Hotel, Garki,
- Area II, Abuja. 07030115765, 08159591826
- Akure Liaison Office: P & P Peniel Nig. Ltd. 104, Hospital rd opposite Aquina College, P.O Box 4873, Akure. 08065073011
- Kaduna Liaison Office: Kaduna United School, Colonel Rd, River Side Kurmin Marsai, Kaduna. 08037882498.
- Ghana Osua: OSUA Foundation Ltd., 1st Global Pharmacy Building, First floor, Suite Four near Abedi Pele Plaza, Pig farm, Accra, Ghana. 00913479909997
Some Courses Offered in OUI: Industrial Chemistry, Micro- Biology, Computer Science, Economics, Mass Comm. ETC
Requirement for Oduduwa University Undergraduate and Direct Entry Admission
Undergraduate are to possess 5 O/L credits in SSCE with Mathematics and English and must have the require JAMB cut off for course of study.
DE candidates are to posses OND or HND from reputable polytechnics in Nigeria
How to Register for PAN-Atlantic University 2014/2015 2nd Post-UME Exam
PAN-Atlantic University invites all suitable and qualified candidates to take part in its 2nd Post-UME screen exercise which is to hold in Abuja, Lagos and Port-Harcourt on the 6th of September 2014.
Interested candidates can apply online at http://22.214.171.124:8080/pauapplicationonline
Some Course Offered are: Accounting, Business Administration, Mass Communication.
For more information, Visit www.pau.edu.ng